The sun is coming out and warming up our days which means one thing – it’s the perfect excuse to eat yummy ice cream!
We all have our favorite flavors and brands but have you ever tried to make your own homemade ice cream? If you are like us you have attempted a few recipes that have ended in disaster and didn’t quite turn out how you thought. Fear not as we recently came across this amazing 3 ingredient ice cream recipe (that doesn’t require an ice cream maker) and had to share it with you – give it a try, you know you want to!
1¼ cup heavy whipping cream
⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Whip heavy cream in the bowl of a stand mixer until stiff peaks form.
2. In a small bowl, stir together condensed milk and vanilla to combine.
3. Gently fold the condensed milk mixture in to the whipped cream.
4. Pour the mixture in to a freezer friendly, air tight container.
5. Freeze for at least 6 hours.