We put together our top nursery picks to go with our favorite design tips for parents-to-be when it comes to creating your little one’s space!
Our Top Picks
Our Top Tips
1. Make the styles flow. If you’re worried about how your nursery will look in your home, draw inspiration for decor from the styles in your home. This will make everything flow together smoothly.
2. Keep it simple. If you’re lost on what you want or haven’t found out the gender yet, go with neutral, clean colors like different shades of white. This will allow you to find a theme through baby gifts or after the baby is born.
3. Choose adaptability. Picking pieces that can change as your child grows will make it easier on you in the long run. No one wants keep moving things around and it will allow your wallet to relax.
4. Storage is key. You can never have enough when it comes to having a baby. Remember to pick pieces that go with your theme as well are function friendly when organizing all the different toy, clothes, etc.
5. Safety first. Consider what your child will be able to reach and get on at different ages when choosing furniture.
Most Importantly: Make it your own! The Internet is full of ideas, thousands of them. Take a moment away from all the different designs to figure out what is really important to you when designing the perfect nursery for your new bundle of joy. Find a style you will enjoy.