Broken furniture can be a drag! Use the dry brush technique from our last Fix it Friday post to repurpose any broken piece. If the glass is broken or you have a lack of space for doors in city apartments, it is perfect for a DIY project!
Materials: Paint (several colors), damp rag, paper or paper plate, wood putty, screwdriver, gloves, and paintbrush
Time: Varies depending on wanted look
1. Remove the doors using a screwdriver
2. Spackle screw holes by applying Spackle with your fingers
3. Start painting process by dipping brush into color
4. Brush off onto paper or paper plate
5. Brush onto item you are painting
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until item is fully painted
7. Add hooks for extra storage using leftover screws from door removal
Voila! You now have yourself a unique DIY cabinet!